Cell therapy is one of the fastest-growing segments in life-science. Immunotherapy approaches based on CAR-T technology are very promising to fight cancer and other diseases while activating the patients own immune system. The Barkey plasmatherm provides a reliable solution to thaw cells during the entire process from collection to administration to patient (both autologous and allogenic).
The Barkey plasmatherm is a reliable and dry thawing device for gently thawing cells in the cryochain.
Since the Barkey plasamtherm is a dry tempering system, the risk of contamination is greatly reduced compared to open water baths.
Devices – and thus process data – can be recorded electronically during the manufacturing process using the “Barkey Logging Tool TCP” software.
The Barkey plasmatherm is registered worldwide and we ensure a global service for our devices.
The Barkey plasmatherm complies to the following
- US FDA 510 (k) cleared
- EN ISO 13485: 2016
#COInsights with Chris & Olga – The Cell & Gene Talk
Have a look at the webinar from May, 19, 2020 here.
Topic: “COVID-19 Impacting Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing”
- Bruce Levine (PhD, Founder and Inventor of Kymriah),
- Lizette Gaballero (CAR T Apheresis Site Liaison for Janssen),
- Luca Alberici (PhD, MBA, Chief Business Officer of MolMed)
Have a look at the webinar from July, 06, 2020 here.
Topic: “Bringing Revolutionary Therapies to the World: Carl June, MD + Emily Whitehead Fateful Story”
- Carl June, MD (Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy, USA),
- Tom Whitehead (Father of Emily Whitehead, Co-Founder of the Emily Whitehead Foundation, US
Follow us on LinkedIn